The Fibre Garden : Katie
Showing all 7 results
Ashford Katie Table Loom – 30cm/12″
The Katie Loom is the perfect eight-shaft loom for workshops, sampling, travel and fun.
- portable - easy to fold and pack, padded carry bag included.
- compact - 30cm (12") weaving width
- light - 6.5kg (14.25 lbs)
- smooth levers and auto bounce-back overhead beater
- easy threading - beater flips up and out of the way
- eight harnesses - a fully functional table loom, unlimited possibilities
- lacquered solid Silver Beech hardwood
The Katie Loom comes assembled. Includes: 10 dpi stainless steel reed, 320 texsolv heddles, threading hooks, step-by-step instruction booklet, and study padded carry bag. Just add yarn!
Weaving width with wide shed 30cm (12")
Height 49cm (19.25") Length 48.5cm (19") Width 29.5cm (11.5")
PRODUCT of NEW ZEALAND
Raddle Kit, Ashford Katie Loom – 30cm/12″
For the 30cm/12" Katie Table Loom. Beam your warp quickly, easily and evenly every time with the new, improved raddle kit. Fuss-free warping, everything included.
- steel pins spaces 12.5mm (1/2") apart
- centre pin marked
- lacquered Silver Beech hardwood
- sits flat on the table and loom
Kit includes 2 steel rings, stretchy "helping hands", "Learn to Weave on the Table Loom" booklet and 20 cardboard warp sticks. The perfect accessory for all Ashford table looms.
>PRODUCT of NEW ZEALAND