Ashford Jack Loom – 8-shaft 38″/97cm
FREE GROUND SHIPPING within Canada! Canadian orders only. We have this item shipped directly from the Ashford Canada warehouse, generally within one or two business days. We do not usually stock this at our store. Please note, this ships by courier so please include your actual street address with your shipping address. Cannot be shipped to a PO Box number! NOTE: There WILL be additional shipping charges applied to FLY-IN destinations such as the far North.
Ashford has reintroduced this eight-shaft, ten-treadle folding Jack loom. Create your own beautiful fabrics with ease on this strong and relatively compact floor loom.
The loom features include:
– 38″/97cm weaving width.
– Eight shafts.
– Ten treadles.
– Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race.
– Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet.
– Large rising shed.
– Friction rear brake.
– Quiet smooth parallel lamms.
– Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal.
– Folding back beam for storage and transport.
– Built-in raddle with cap rail.
– Removable front beam – for easy threading.
– Removable back beam.
– Handy shelf above castle.
– Quick and easy warp stick attachments
– Tip loom on front side for easy treadle tie-up changes.
– Made from lacquered solid Silver Beech hardwood.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: 12 DPI stainless steel reed, 14″/35cm boat shuttle, 5 Cross sticks, 10 wooden warp sticks, 100 Texsolv heddles per shaft.
For full loom specifications please visit the loom page on the Ashford website
PRODUCT of NEW ZEALAND
10 in stock